Navigation

Saturday 8 November 2008

New (Old) Car !!

Yay ... I just bought me a new (old) car ..
Been needing a second car for a while (the Mrs always nicks my main car to drive to work everyday) and been needing a run-about to take rubbish to the tip and to get me to the train station and back :)

So .. got myself a nice little Ford Fiesta .. 1.3 engine, ABS, Power Steering, new CD player ... and only 70,000 miles on the clock (despite being over 10 years old). Not bad for only £700 (at least I think so). Very pleased with it :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice choice for a used car.

    I had a Ford Fiesta while in high school and college. We got out money's worth out of it, as I'm sure you will. When I sold the Fiesta, it had 250,000 miles on it and had quite a bit of life left too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers :)

    I actually had one of these when I was at University (it was my dad's I borrowed it for a term once) but got a new(er) car when I graduated and started work.

    It runs great .. new hub-caps, new seat covers .. it practically looks brand new. Very pleased with it :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog has been moved to www.martinhatch.com

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.