Navigation

Friday 28 January 2011

Microsoft Community Contributor Award 2011

Well, I got a very nice surprise today as I have been awarded the Microsoft Community Contributor Award for 2011.

This is an award given to people to "recognize notable contributions to Microsoft online community forums such as TechNet, MSDN®, and Answers".

For those not aware there are fantastic SharePoint forums on MSDN (http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/sharepoint2010) and I can typically be found browsing the Development forum, answering the odd question here and there, so I am well chuffed to be recognised in such a way.

As well as my funky new logo / badge (below) I have also been awarded a Safari Books subscription for over 400 online Microsoft Press books! :) Which is extremely awesome.

So thank you to whomever put me forward for this, thanks to Microsoft for the recognition (and the prize) and thanks to the SharePoint community in general for making this product (and the community itself) so brilliant in itself!



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I was also awarded with the award. Just as a note, you should read the guidelines on posting the badges, you're not respecting the margins required and is not mentioning the Microsoft disclaimer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Martin,

    Your many discussion forum replies are a great for the community. Well done you fully deserve the community contributor award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dave, thanks Paul :)

    Anon .. didn't realise there was one, I'll take a look

    ReplyDelete

This blog has been moved to www.martinhatch.com

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.