Navigation

Thursday 18 August 2011

I'm speaking at SUGUK London

Well I am very pleased to announce that I will be speaking at the SharePoint User Group UK (London) on Thursday 25th August.

I am basically doing a "practice run" of my Configuring Kerberos in a SharePoint 2010 Farm which I am doing at SharePoint Saturday UK later this year.

This will involve;
  • Configuring Kerberos Live on a SharePoint 2010 farm, taking it from NTLM to Kerberos/Negotiate authentication
  • Configuring SQL and Analysis Services to use Constrained Delegation
  • Configuring SP2010 Excel Services to pass through the authentication credentials using the Claims to Windows Token Services
  • How to prove it is all working using "out of the box" tools
  • A few other resources, caveats and tricks
This is a FREE event at LBi offices in central London, full details, signup and map details can be found on the SUGUK forum: http://suguk.org/forums/thread/27083.aspx

Should be a great event, hope to see you there and have a SharePint afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has been moved to www.martinhatch.com

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.